Everyone loves a good photo challenge, right? I’m sure that I’m not alone in that! Phone cameras and sharing apps make them extra easy. As a photographer, I like participating in ones for my phone and for my camera, giving me a bit of a different perspective with each of them. But I haven’t done one in quite awhile. I’ll link you up to some of my previous ones at the end of this post if you’d like to check them out.
I stumbled across this Instagram challenge from @StephanieCox11 from Wife Mommy Me the other day and decided that I was going to play along. (I know she isn’t the original source, but that’s where I found it!) I needed a little warm up to get me back into a photography groove and since this one is short and sweet, it was the winner!
If you want to play along too:
- Take a screenshot of the photo below or snag it from the Facebook page (it’s a pinned post until the challenge is over) and share it on your Instagram.
- get caught up on the few days that you’ve missed!
- be sure to use the hashtag #14daysoflovephoto2017 on Instagram.
- TAG @wearelovingthislife either on your photo or in your comments and I will come on over and show your photos some love. If I don’t already follow you on Instagram, I will! If you don’t already follow me on Instagram, you can!
- Enjoy! Get Creative! Have fun!
Do you like photography and a good photo challenge? Comment below and let me know! I’d love for you to come back and participate in some more and learn more about photography as well!